Get Interviews, GET HIRED! (free webinar October 4th, 7-8pm EST)
Dear New Graduate, Rising Senior or Concerned Parent,
New jobseekers face some tough statistics in today’s job market:
- 49% of graduates are UNDEREMPLOYED or working in a job that does not require a degree
- 56% of college students remain unemployed six months after they graduate
- The average grad can expect to change jobs 4 times in their first 10 years of their career
Given this reality, most jobseekers rely too much on job boards and recruiting firms to get interviews (the “front door” where the competition is toughest), and don’t put enough time into networking and contacting people directly.
Robert Hellmann and Donna Poudrier will show you how to make the best use of limited job-search time, and jumpstart your search, in our one hour, introductory “GET HIRED” webinar. We’ll share insights that will enable you to:
- Get clarity on what you want (the key to a fast search)
- Create a winning job search strategy
- Stand out from the competition with your resume, LinkedIn profile and covers letters
- Network to get the interviews you want faster
- Ace your interview and close the deal
- Turn a “No” into a “Yes”
You will leave this webinar with specific strategies and techniques that can be applied immediately to improve job search results. NOTE: This webinar is a small excerpt of our eight session “GET HIRED” course beginning on October 25th.
Format: Webinar (listen via conference call or computer speakers, view our screen on your computer)
Date: Wednesday October 4th, 2017, 7-8pm EST
Registration note: If you register and can’t attend the live session, you will still receive the recording within 48 hours.
To register, please click here
- Join by PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone
- Please try to log-in by 6:50pm, to ensure you are ready for the prompt 7pm start.
- Long distance Dial-in Number: pay only your normal long distance rate for the duration of the call. Or use your computer’s speakers and save on the toll.
Note: this session will be recorded. Hope you can join us!