Attention rising seniors, grad students and new graduates/alum’s (and parents, this is for you too): Graduating and moving on in the world can be wonderful AND a bit nerve-wracking, as these stats underscore:
- 49% of graduates one to two years out of college said they were underemployed or working in a job that didn’t require a degree.
- Less than a third of graduates hold onto their first job for more than a year.
- Graduates can expect to change jobs four times in the first 10 years after graduating.
Graduates like you need help to beat the odds and maximize the return on your valuable job-search time investment. This is where we come in.
THE “GET HIRED” PROGRAM
We position you for success in any career or field in which you’re interested. We will show you how to get hired quickly in the career you want. Plus, you’ll learn valuable job-search and career decision-making skills that will last you a lifetime. And in the process, you may find yourself enjoying the job search experience!
Our eight session virtual “Get Hired” program begins on Wednesday October 25th, and continues on subsequent Wednesdays. Session times are 7:30pm to 9:30pm EST. Each session includes a:
- Career and Job Search Webinar (7:30pm to 8:30pm) on one of the topics shown below
- Results Team Career Strategy meeting (8:30pm to 9:30pm). These Career Strategy meetings are conducted by phone and screen-share; they are an opportunity for you to get individually tailored feedback from an experienced career coach and others in the group (groups contain 3 to 10 course participants). In addition, you’re given optional “homework” to keep you moving forward between sessions. (Note: Depending on volume of enrollment, additional “Results Team” career strategy group sessions may be held on Tuesdays, 2-3pm EST).
The eight sessions are sequenced as follows:
- Find your “right” career: we’ll help you identify your skills, interests, values, and the longer term goals that are key to identifying your right career. (November 1st)
- Create your job search strategy: identify job targets, and create your job search marketing plan. (November 8th)
- Create your job-search “promotional materials”: get attention with a strong resume, LinkedIn profile, and pitch. (November 15th)
- Get interviews faster: learn how to access the “hidden job market” through networking and contacting people you don’t yet know. Boost your response from job postings. (November 29th)
- Communicate to get results: learn how to write powerful emails and cover letters, as well as communicate effectively in person. (December 6th)
- Ace the interview: whether in person, phone, or online, you’ll learn what they need to hear, what to ask, and how to follow up to close the deal (even turn a “no” into a “yes”!). (December 13th)
- Negotiate salary and the job itself: make sure you’re set up for success. (December 13th)
- Ensure success in the new job. (January 17th)
FEE for Individuals: $1,795* for the full eight sessions (16 hours), including webinars and “Results Team” career strategy meetings.
*Bring in eight or more participants, and you can take this course FOR FREE!
Pricing for Organizations: Contact us to discuss an arrangement that will add substantial, cost-effective value to your offerings.
Donna Poudrier and Robert Hellmann bring expert insights and a highly motivational, results-based approach derived from their many years of experience as career coaches, recruiters, hiring managers and, yes, jobseekers themselves!