Attention rising seniors, grad students and new graduates/alum’s (and parents, this is for you too): Graduating and moving on in the world can be wonderful AND a bit nerve-wracking, as these stats underscore:
- 49% of graduates one to two years out of college said they were underemployed or working in a job that didn’t require a degree.
- Less than a third of graduates hold onto their first job for more than a year.
- Graduates can expect to change jobs four times in the first 10 years after graduating.
Graduates like you need help to beat the odds and maximize the return on your valuable job-search time investment. This is where we come in.
THE “GET HIRED” PROGRAM
We position you for success in any career or field in which you’re interested. We will show you how to get hired quickly in the career you want. Plus, you’ll learn valuable job-search and career decision-making skills that will last you a lifetime. And in the process, you may find yourself enjoying the job search experience!
Our eight session Graduate “Get Hired” program includes a series of webinars and “Results Team” meetings. The eight sessions are sequenced as follows:
- Find your “right” career: we’ll help you identify your skills, interests, values, and longer term goals, that are key to identifying your right career.
- Create your job search strategy: identify job targets, and create your job search marketing plan.
- Create your job-search “promotional materials”: get attention with a strong resume, LinkedIn profile, and pitch.
- Get interviews faster: learn how to access the “hidden job market” through networking and contacting people you don’t yet know. Boost your response from job postings.
- Communicate to get results: learn how to write powerful emails and cover letters, as well as communicate effectively in person.
- Ace the interview: whether in person, phone, or online, you’ll learn what they need to hear, what to ask, and how to follow up to close the deal (even turn a “no” into a “yes”!).
- Negotiate salary and the job itself: make sure you’re set up for success.
- Ensure success in the new job
The “Get Hired” program includes live webinars, interactive on-line group coaching, and optional one on one coaching sessions. Here’s how it works:
Webinars (1 hour 15 minutes each): Eight live, highly interactive webinars covering one of the topics above. If you can’t make the live webinar, it will be recorded.
“Results Team” meetings (1 hour): These eight online strategy meetings/calls are led by a coach and limited to nine participants. In the meetings, participants share where they are with their searches or careers and what they need help with, and obtain feedback from the coach and their peers. Attendees are given “homework” to keep them moving forward between meetings.
Pricing for Individuals
- $1,795* for the full eight sessions, including webinars and “Results Team” career strategy meetings (that’s under $100 per session).
- $1,150* for the eight session series (10 hours) only, including both the live sessions and the recordings.
*Bring in eight or more participants, and you can take this course FOR FREE!
Pricing for Organizations: Contact us to discuss an arrangement that will add substantial, cost-effective value to your offerings.
Next program start date: We’re taking enrollment now for our eight session program that launches on August 2nd.
Donna Poudrier and Robert Hellmann bring expert insights and a highly motivational, results-based approach derived from their many years of experience as career coaches, recruiters, hiring managers and, yes, jobseekers themselves!