Interviewing for SUCCESS!
A single hiring mistake typically costs an organization upwards of $50,000 and has more than double the bottom line impact of hiring an all-star. Add to that the human cost in pain and suffering (for the hiring manager, key stakeholders, and the unfit hire) and you have a situation that you really want to avoid!
We make our vast interviewing and hiring experience available to you, so you can avoid the mistakes and recruit the best. And the single most effective way to boost your recruiting ROI is to improve your interview screening process.
Taking a “strategic approach” to interviewing candidates is the key. In our three hour workshop, Donna Poudrier and Robert Hellmann will show your team of recruiters and/or hiring managers how to implement the strategic approach we advocate, including:
- How to ensure the interview screening process is aligned with organizational goals
- Specific questions you must ask
- Questions to avoid, including illegal, misleading, and waste of time questions
- How to maximize the effectiveness of the screening interview
- How to sell candidates while you’re screening them
- How to implement a team approach that will boost candidate selection effectiveness
- Candidate evaluation metrics and decisionmaking criteria that will give you more fact-based results
Recruiting and Hiring Workshops
A single hiring mistake can cost your firm upwards of $50,000 and have more than double the bottom line impact of hiring an all-star. Add to that the human cost in pain and suffering (for the hiring manager, the unfit employee, and often the key stakeholders) and you have a situation that you really want to avoid!
We at Hellmann Career Consulting make our vast interviewing and hiring experience available to you, so you can avoid the mistakes and recruit the best! Inquire about our:
- 2 hour interactive seminars
- ½ day workshops
- Full day workshops
We provide recruiting and hiring support customized to your needs, including:
- Facilitating the crucial upfront strategic work around deciding what you want in the new hire
- Crafting a “Results-based” job posting that motivates the best to apply, and screens out the unqualified
- Enhancing your sourcing approach to ensure you are fishing in abundant waters
- Developing and practicing candidate interview techniques that will screen out mistakes and sell top candidates
- Creating a custom evaluation scorecard and interview strategy, to ensure the “right” candidate gets the offer