Seminars and Events
NEW WEBINAR: The Executive Job Search: Planning and Organizing Your Campaign
Friday October 21st, 12-1:30pm ET.
$299 – includes webinar recording, slides, and three month access to HCC’s entire library of resources.
Robert Hellmann delivers “powerful…engaging…useful” seminars, workshops and keynotes (quotes from testimonials). For a list of frequently requested Seminars and Workshops, click here. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Rob has spoken to hundreds of audiences at diverse organizations. Examples include:
- Columbia University job search course based on HCC’s “Six Steps to Success” methodology
- CFA Institute Webinar to a global audience – Planning and Organizing Your Job Search Campaign
- CFA Institute Annual Conference, Philadelphia – 10 Ways to Take Control of Your Job Search
- Marsh and McLennan Webinar – Build Your Network and Brand to Advance Your Career
- Association for Talent Development, NYC Chapter Event – Perfecting Your Pitch and Building Your Network (presentation and workshop)
- Atlantic Philanthropies, NYC – Advanced LinkedIn, for Your Job Search, Business or Career
- New York University – Effective Salary Negotiation; Make Thousands In Minutes!
- New York University – Six Keys to On-the-job Success
- Harvard Business School, NYC – Advanced LinkedIn: Jump-start Your Job Search
- Executive Forum, NYC – Become the Perfect Candidate
- Linkedln, Toronto – Mastering LinkedIn Recruiter
- Unilever, Toronto – Intermediate Presentation Skills training