WEBINAR: The Executive Job Search Planning and Organizing Your Campaign
Learn the key elements of a successful executive job search. We’ll take the guesswork out of your search with a step-by-step approach that optimizes your time. Plus, you’ll learn how to diagnose, treat, and resuscitate an ailing search to land interviews and offers. We’ll cover how to:
- Create a Job Search Marketing Plan to speed up your search
- Organize yourself for keeping in touch with a contact management system – never miss an opportunity.
- Brand and position yourself across all marketing channels – resume, LinkedIn profile, emails, your pitch
- Structure your search across 2-5 “job-targets” to ensure you sell yourself optimally
- Manage and prioritize your time across all four ways of getting interviews: postings, search firms, networking and cold outreach. In the process, we’ll take into account how most senior executives land their next role – via their network and retained searches.
In addition to the slides and recording, registrants will gain three-month access to HCC’s entire library of resources, including samples, tools, templates and e-books.
NOTE: This webinar is targeted to C-level executives and their direct reports (EVPs, SVPs, etc.), Managing Directors, Partners, General Managers, business heads, and others at similar levels, as well as all who aspire to these roles.