This two day workshop enables us to dig deeper into the content shared in our one day workshop; participants get more opportunities to practice (which aids in retention), and we get to spend more time addressing certain areas that often pose problems for presenters. As with the one day workshop, every participant will see improvement, from already strong presenters to those who are sub-par. Instruction is designed for information retention through opportunities for each attendee to try out what they are learning and receive feedback. Presentations are videotaped so attendees can gain additional insight. All participants get copies of the book “PEAK Presentations.”
Number of Attendees and Duration
Maximum 10 – so everyone has enough time to present and gain feedback. The duration of each day is typically 8:30am to 4:30pm
Participant Learning includes how to:
- Tailor the presentation to the audience, ensuring its usefulness
- Organize their presentation for maximum impact
- Engage an audience from the start, and excite and motivate throughout
- Optional: Deliver a compelling, concise “pitch”
- Manage Presentation Anxiety
- Address “Mechanical Issues”– “um’s,” body language, etc.
- Create a memorable experience, so audiences retain key learnings
- Manage audience questions & “challenging” interactions
- Develop a compelling “story”
- Use slides, visuals, and other props
Coaching Option: one-on-one coaching option can be added onto this program.
Who Should Attend
Any individual or team where presentations are used to convey information. Examples include:
- Sales Teams seeking to influence a buying decision (note – elements of the “Pitch” workshop can be integrated into this program).
- Finance staff who present results, either internally, or to external analysts/audiences
- Marketing teams proposing campaigns
- IT staff recommending infrastructure investments
- Product teams building a business case for a new development
Bottom Line Benefit
Just one “better” decision made as a result of this training could return thousands (or far more) in incremental revenue or savings to the bottom line.