Interviewing for SUCCESS! – Workshop
A single hiring mistake typically costs an organization upwards of $50,000 and has more than double the bottom line impact of hiring an all-star. Add to that the human cost in pain and suffering (for the hiring manager, key stakeholders, and the unfit hire) and you have a situation that you really want to avoid!
We make our vast interviewing and hiring experience available to you, so you can avoid the mistakes and recruit the best. And the single most effective way to boost your recruiting ROI is to improve your interview screening process.
Taking a “strategic approach” to interviewing candidates is the key. In our three hour workshop,and Robert Hellmann will show your team of recruiters and/or hiring managers how to implement the strategic approach we advocate, including:
- How to ensure the interview screening process is aligned with organizational goals
- Specific questions you must ask
- Questions to avoid, including illegal, misleading, and waste of time questions
- How to maximize the effectiveness of the screening interview
- How to sell candidates while you’re screening them
- How to implement a team approach that will boost candidate selection effectiveness
- Candidate evaluation metrics and decisionmaking criteria that will give you more fact-based results