Become the Perfect Candidate: Get the Job You Want! (Recorded Webinar)
You may know you can over-deliver for the hiring manager, but they are stuck on this one element that’s missing from your background. Or perhaps you are frustrated by a lack of response from job ads, or feel like you are having trouble competing with other jobseekers to get interviews. If any of this resonates, this seminar is for you.
Many rely too much on ads or recruiting firms to get interviews, and do not put enough time into networking and contacting people directly. Your network becomes even more important when you are less than the perfect candidate for highly competitive jobs. Plus, there are ways to re-focus the conversation on what you CAN do from them (and move away from what you can’t). In this webinar, Executive Career Coach Robert Hellmann, author of Advanced LinkedIn, will show you how to:
- Turn an interview into an offer by re-focusing the conversation
- Use the interview follow-up to close the deal, especially when you’re not “perfect”
- Build and use your network effectively to land interviews
- Get meetings by contacting people directly who you don’t know
- Position yourself in your resume and all your communications so your “how I can help you” message resonates
You will leave this webinar with specific strategies and techniques you can apply immediately to improve your job search results.
INCLUDED: Access to the online folder for at least three months, to view/download the webinar recording and presentation slides; the slides contain examples from client success stories that you can use to help craft your own messages.
Webinar recording run-time:1 hour 14 minutes