Clients routinely benefit from the personal, highly tailored approach that can only come from one-on-one coaching. If you, your staff or your colleagues have important presentations coming up, or you just need to improve on presentation or pitch development and delivery, this option could be for you. Some organizations choose individual coaching as an add-on to the group workshops. Typical issues covered in coaching sessions include:
- Slide and “story” development
- Presentation organization for maximum impact
- Ways to engage an audience from the start, and excite and motivate throughout
- Delivering a compelling, concise “pitch”
- Managing Presentation Anxiety
- Addressing “Mechanical Issues”– “um’s,” body language, etc.
- Creating a memorable experience, so audiences retain key learnings
- Manage audience questions & “challenging” interactions
Feel free to email email@example.com for more information, or use the contact form.